Could not load file or assembly 'Puma.Net' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Jun 28, 2011 at 3:12 AM

I install  PumaNET(x86).msi in windows server 2008 64bit system and copy dibapi.dll, puma.interop.dll and Puma.Net.dll in C:\Program Files(x86)\Puma.NET\Assemblies\ to bin folder(my project). But run my web project, error "Could not load file or assembly 'Puma.Net' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. " appear.  I dont know why appear this errror.

Feb 17, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Hi have the same problem: I cant't load dibapi.dll. It says this assembky is not valid.

Mar 2, 2015 at 8:56 AM
I have the same problem
I cannot load dibapi.dll
May 1, 2015 at 6:37 PM
Edited May 2, 2015 at 6:47 AM
In 'solution explorer' click on plus in front of references,
If there is puma.net there, right click on it, select remove.
Then add it again:
-right click on reference, select 'add reference'
-click on 'browse' tab
-find 'assemblies' dir in your puma.net install dir.
-select 'puma.net.dll'. do not add other dll-s

-if you get error 'error while loading puma com server' make sure apuma.net is registered:
go to 'Puma.NET\COM Server' dir
put register.bat in it with just one line:
regsvr32 "%~dp0APuma.dll"
Run it as administrator.

-if you get 'error while starting... could not load file or assembly puma.net, version 1, culture neutral public key token. an atempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format'
make sure you select 'x86' as solution platforms.
(it's in the middle of the screen, next to 'debug' combobox)

-also make sure target framerwork is .net framework 2.0
In 'solution explorer' right click on 'puma.net.sample'
-in 'application' tab select .net framework 2.0

If there is no 'dibapi.dll' in 'Puma.NET\Sample\bin\x86\Debug' dir, copy one from assemblies dir.
puma.net.dll and puma.interop.dll should also be there.

You could also try building program in Visual Studio 2008 express, and then running exe from 'Puma.NET\Sample\bin\x86\Debug' dir.

This is for x86 package, running on windows7 64-bit.

__
http://dbojan.tk